Loestrin

Does anyone take this type of birth control pill? Do you like it? Any side effects? I have really never taken birth control pills, save for a few times to regulate my cycle, and I'm nervous about doing so. I'm 35 and the thought of adding hormones into my system kind of freaks me out. If you have any experience with Loestrin, good or bad, I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

*I didn't know what category to put this in : )

MeandMyBabes

Asked by MeandMyBabes at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• That's what I was on when I found out I was pregnant this time. I didn't have any side effects from it though. It was one I actually didn't get sick off of. Other than "oh hey I'm pregnant" LOL they were great. I took them mainly to regulate my period (and it did it's job!)
    Anonymous

• I got a sample of that from my OB. there wasn't any side effects that I noticed.
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I was on it for a while when I was younger - didn't notice any side effects

Answer by missanc at 3:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010