DELETED

I think I've decided to delete my account on CafeMom.
It seems that anytime anyone posts on here for advice, you get a majority of the people wanting to call you a bad mom or bash you for asking a question.
It's ridiculous and I do not want to be a part of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Op - ppl are cowards. They can be nasty and full of hate. But who cares... Moms are women and most are catty. It shouldnt matter tho. Ppl on this site have bashed me from day one. At the same time I've meet some pretty nice women here too. Its all what you make of it. If you let it CafeMom will teach you a lot about the interaction with others through cyber chat. I've learned to just be happy with myself and I dont give a damn who thinks what. Try it. In whatever you do, I wish you happiness and peace of mind.     

wink

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• don't take it heart dear just ignore the bashers..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Thats the way it is here. thats what I was saying about the spelling. God forbid you to misspell a word. Misspell a word and you are a bad mom. some of these ladies have nothing better to do then be mean to others
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 3:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I know- it's pretty sad really. For a place that was suppossed to be for fun, it's really getting to be pretty negitive.
    Anonymous

• Obby: this was said b/c I wanted to know if OTHER mom's felt the same way ... and obviously you are one of the one's who bashes other mom's for dumb reasons. I just don't understand it. We are ALL in the same position, and some of us are just plain scared or at our wits end, and you want to bash. It's the dumbest thing I ever witnessed.
    Anonymous

• Everyone else: I just don't get it. It just frustrates me b/c we are supposed to HELP each other not bring each other down.
    Anonymous

• in other words if people disagree with you they are bringing you down? come on mom,who cares what people say..dont give them that much importance.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Unfortunately that's life... everyone has an opinion & when they want yours, they'll give it to you. This kind of website is a breeding ground for nastiness because no one really knows anyone else & you can get away with being snotty without taking responsibility for your words. Anyone can be a big shot when they are anonymous & even when there's a name attached, we are really just an anonymous name & picture to others.
    As with the rest of life, you have to overlook & filter out what you don't like & don't take everything personally.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ladies, you are very much right ... i'm not usually the type of person that lets other ppl's comments bring me down, but i guess since this is kind of my last resort for advice, and then for ppl to be so mean and nasty, it just gets frustrating...
    but thanks ladies. appreciate the comments.
    Anonymous