Why do you feel the need to be a total B!*ch?

We come on here for advice and I read many answers from many of you bashing over the most stupid things. What is your problem?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 3:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why do you keep complaining about it? The best thing to do is not feed into it and/or ignore what people say if you don't like it. It makes it worse by bringing attention to it and to those people.
    Anonymous

• well I used ot be in your mind set where I'd wonder why the women on here act like this but then i got to the point where id bash before being bashed lmao...well not in that way but im more defensive on here than I used to be...You have to be or your gonna be nutt hurt over the internet askin questions like these..I'd rather just go off on bitches that need the going off and leave..it's just the internet..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• PMS? Crabby women? IDK,, IMO even if you disagree with someone you can still be polite about it,,, I left a message the other day,, and had 4 messages telling me that the reason my hubby did something was because I must be a bitch!!!!! My answer was a response to a yes or no question,, no drama just gave the answer NO that people didn't like!!! Idk MOMMA, mean people are everywhere! huggles
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• hun it is the way of females you just have to laugh it off and go on to the next comment and people say stuff online that they wouldn't even have the guts to say in real life so don't mind cafemom basher they'er not anyone improtant and most of them hide behind the anon botton anyways
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• laughingDuh!

Anonymous

• Why are you?
    Anonymous