Has anyone ever been through this.............

I was diagnosed with Hperemesis Gravidarum. They put me on Reglan and it didn't work at all. So I still try to put fluids down no matter how many times I throw it up and still had to have 3 bags of fluids put through me and then threw up a bag and a half of it so now they are putting me on fenegren suppositories and zofran. Has anyone else tried this before and does it work. On top of that the doctor said along with taking these meds I have to only eat soup and lots of water then gradually work my way up to solid foods has anyone else been through this is before I didn't with my first pregnancy not this bad anyway but this second pregnancy I can say is far more nausea and started way earlier then my first. My first was at like 11 wks along this one started at 6 wks and I'm 10wks now so please tell me this has worked for someone????

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• would you consider seeing an acupuncturist or homeopath to work with you on this? your dr. may not like the idea of the homeopath.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I had to go to the er at 18 weeks cuz of extreme throwing up, they ived fluids and put me on fenegran and zofran the zofran helped its so hard to go through the nausua gets so bad good luck!
    Kelleyriley

Answer by Kelleyriley at 5:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010