I hate when my husband touches me.

We have been married 4 years, no new baby, no pregnancy, no marriage issues. Nothing on the "normal" check list for reasons why I hate him touching me.
Why I hate having sex with him when we used to go at it like rabbits and both enjoyed it.
What is going on with me? I just am sick of it all. Tired of being a wife, but happy with my life. I love being a SAHM, so I am not willing to just leave him. But making excuses doesn't work all the time, so I just give him sex and don't enjoy it.
What is going on with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you depressed? Try to get outside more (if you're not already). Are you two still touching and kissing? Sometimes when DH ignores me emotionally, I don't want him having sex with me, that's just the way I am. I better get kisses and hugs if he wants sex!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you call your doctor and see what they have to say and if need be I would go see your OB. That sounds like there is something underlining going on with you. GL
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure if you're on birthcontrol,but when I was that's how I felt and I HATED it....and him. I narrowed it down to the bc and sure enough when I got off I went back to normal.
    MarineWifeyy

Answer by MarineWifeyy at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Im the same way. Im only ok with it in little spurts. like maybe one week out of the month. idk whats wrong but somethings gotta give!
    Anonymous

• Are you on birth control? It can REALLY REALLY mess up your libido.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• This is OP:
    No BC here :(
    Anonymous

• I've heard a lot of women have low testosterone levels which can cause this. It wouldn't hurt to get checked, if something so simple could make life more enjoyable for you and hubby. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Husbands need to realize that sex doesn't begin in the bedroom...it begins the minute they walk through the door. I DO NOT want to be intimate with him if when he walks in the door he acts like he wishes he were walking into someone else's kitchen! Being hateful, short, rude, and distancing yourself IS NOT how to make me WANT you!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 6:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't know what is going on with you and there are many possibilities to explore. But something you said stood out. You like being a SAHM so you are not willing to leave him. To me that says you are using him. You don't love him and don't want to be with, you don't want to have sex with him, you just want to be with him because it allows you to stay home. Just exactly how is that fair to him? Sounds to me like you simply fell out of love or were never really in love to begin with, and now you are only staying with him for the convenience.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You are not alone.....went through the same thing here and it did get better.

Are your kids little? Once my grew a little it got better :)

I struggled big time going from toddler mommy to sexy wife........I don't know why but I did. Not to mention I was just tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2010