how do you get along with a husband that you have grown apart from, because he is never around?

Anne1964

Asked by Anne1964 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I would like to know the answer to this myself!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm going through this too. My husband is a work-aholic. His father was the same way, my father was too so you'd think I'd be used to it. But I'm not. I want him home with his family. He's all about working to get everything paid off really fast, which sometimes can be a good thing. But when I want him home, he never is. I don't have the problem of not really getting along with him, we get along fine BECAUSE we never see each other! But I am growing apart from him, I don't feel the same way I used to about him...I want to...I really do. I just can't feel that way without ever being with him. And we've both changed so much over the years...some days I feel like we don't even know each other. Some days it feels like he's the room mate that comes home to eat, shower, sleep, and occasionally have sex lol. Sorry I'm not much help...just letting you know, you're not the only one going through it! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• When you figure it out, can you let me know??? My hubby will no longer give me or our children the time of day...it's all about work and Nascar, and baseball, and riding his bike. God forbid we expect him to spend some time with us outside of a restaurant during the weekend.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Let me know if you find out....I feel as though I am becoming a woman scorned LOL my husband works, goes to school, does studying or homework and watches football or basketball...sometimes I'm lucky and get attention...he would rather be around other men at a cockfest with no women around whatso ever it seems...Lately, I have thought he is looking for things to do to avoid me so I must be making him miserable. Scorned Women...let's join together against these absent-phantom men!! ;)
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 6:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I hope him not being around he is working!.. Do you think he is having an affair?
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010