Any ideas on what I can do???

Ok, for some reason lately my sex drive has been through the roof. Hubby and I are "once a weekers" well I've been wanting it EVERY day. He called me from work to let me know that he had an errand to run before coming home. I told him not to be too late because we need to get the kids to bed so we can have a "date". Well he told me that we had a date last night. I told him I NEED another one LOL. Well he tells me that he wants ME to initiate and not just wait for him to "get on top and get things going." I've NEVER initiated in that way!! yeah, I'll rub, kiss, whatever to get things started but I've never just took control and had my way with him. I hope that makes sense. I don't want to make this anymore TMI than it is LOL.

Any suggestions on what I can do to "ravage" him (as he says lol).?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually undress him, get him hard, and climb on top.. it's that easy.. lol
    Anonymous

• in a totally non sexual (or maybe very sexual?) place ei bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, garage even, just go up to him when he least expects it, throw him up against the wall and start taking his clothes off. it will be so unexpected esp if you dont usually take initiative, and it will get him very hot, and you too, since trust me you'll love the feeling of power you get. Good Luck, Have fun!
    Anonymous

• I had some fun times like that. I went down to my husbands work to give him a blow job because I was so desperate.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Whenever he gets home, have the kid already distracted. Have him come in the backdoor so kid doesn't see him. Grab him. Rape him.

Works for me everytime.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2010