questions

I have a few questions...how soon did you start to notice any pregnancy symptoms? Is it possible to have them 6 dpo? What were the symptoms? Did you have implantation bleeding? Around what dpo? Do you have to have it to get pregnant? I don't remember having it with my first?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 4:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Pregnancy symptoms are a LOT like how you feel before your period, so it's hard to tell. I got my FAINT BFP at 9dpo though :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 4:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• For me with my first I had no clue till I missed my period. With my second I had really sore breasts a week before my period was suppose to come. but really thought nothing of it. Till I got a positive. With this one. My jeans I could no longer button and was nausous. But still really thought I had the flu and gained some weight. but was not to suprised when I got a positive.

It is different for everyone and every pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• it is definitely different for everyone, and like the first poster said pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are sooo similair its hard to tell. I personally didnt start getting "typical" pregnancy symptoms with either of my kids until after my missed period. The one thing that I did have before the missed period was an increase in vaginal discharge and a very stuffy nose. this is just how my body reacts to pregnancy and its actually how I knew I was pregnant both times! as far as implantation bleeding goees thats hit or miss. Most people dont usually get it. I did have spotting but again not until after my missed period. Good luck to you!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2010