wirerless internet.yes contractions pains and kinda like pressure in my lower abdomin.

veronica397

Asked by veronica397 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Time them!!
    Anonymous

• use a neighbors phone to call your ob, or whoever is supposed to watch your son. if you think you are in labor, i can't think of any neighbor that would be opposed to lending you a phone for a moment.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• first of all you have 3 other kids....im wondering if you gave birt before....you sound like someone who like attention....asking stupid questions like am i in labor when you HAVE three kids. OMG you should be answering ?'s like yours not asking them.....and how does someone in 2010 not have a phone while pregnant. or even know how to spell phone? Get your ass to the hospital with your kids and wait there. God forbid anything to happen to your dumb ass while waiting for your parents....and please after this baby maybe get you tubes tied or get the 10 IUD. people like you need to stop having children and sucking off the government. you probly dont know who the father is and our tax payers will pay for that too. you piss me off and make me sick, next you'll be asking what to do if your baby turns blue???????
    Anonymous

• bad day anon :41?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Wow it amazes me how people can be so rude when answering a question. It is just a question she needs support, and maybe some help not to be put down for her choices. I can understand being annoyed at some of the questions on here but honestly no one is holding a gun to your head and making you answer them.

skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010