How do you know that ur husband still loves u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Iknow because if he didnt we wouldnt be together. I know because whenever I go away he ant wait for me to return. He also tells me and he puts up with me lol.
    Anonymous

• It is in all the little things. He will brush up against me when he passes. He strokes my hair while we fall asleep. He compliments me in little ways. He tells the kids how happy he is they look like me. He smiles at me. He offers me the last bite, sip, etc of what ever we are having. He opens the car door. Ill catch him looking at me. etc.

After 17 yrs... it is alll about the little day to day things.
    Anonymous

• he always say that the baby looks like him. when it happens and i tell him that his hands look like mine or eyes he says nooo:(
    Anonymous

• I don't believe he does.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Because he tells me so every single day. Because he would stand up for me and protect me no matter what. Because he married me. Because he is not the type of man to stay in a relationship if he was not 100% committed to it. Because when I ask him if he is happy, he looks directly in my eyes and says yes. Because he gives the biggest and best hugs ever. Because he shares his food with me. Because he married me. I say that twice because he was 38 when we got married last year and he had never been married before. Never wanted to get married before. Lived with his ex (the mother of his child) for ten years and never wanted to marry her. I know he loves me because he says so and I believe him.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• He gets me ice cream at 11pm if I ask.
    Anonymous