does he love me?

when we fight he tells me that he s still with only because of the baby that we have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he means it, maybe he is saying it out of anger. Only he knows for sure.
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask....
    Anonymous

• When my DH and I fight (mainly me) I tell him I want a divorce, don't love him, want to leave him, can't stand him, and hate him. I do at the time. We're still together because of the inbetweens (and btw, having a baby really messed up my hormones.. and I was working and my stress level was max when I said those things). People say and think things when they're stressed out that aren't necessarily how they feel when they're in a good mood.
    Anonymous

• when i asked if he wants us to divorce he said maybe i m very sad
    Anonymous

• How old is your baby? He could just be going through a difficult time adjusting.
    Anonymous

• You need to tell him to sort out his feelings, but my DH always said the baby looked just like him (she does). He was proud of that fact.
    Anonymous

• the baby is 5 mths old. he looks like me too according to what people say
    Anonymous

• Are you being a good wife to him? If not he probably really is only there for the baby. If he says he is considering divorce at a time you arent fighting, it probably does mean he doesnt really want to be there. If your not being a good wife, and he is sticking it out, you can change your attitude, treat him right, then he might change his mind and be happy that he stayed with you. I find that a lot of times its because the man isnt being treated well, so he is unhappy.
    Anonymous

• Look at his action to determine how he truly feels. People can say things out of anger. But when it happens a lot I would count that as an action because it's being repeated. If he doesn't mean it then he shouldn't say it. And if someone really loves another person they would not find value in saying hurtful things on that level even when mad.
    Anonymous

• he is telling you exactly how he feels! sorry!
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2010