man my lower back really hurts and got to wait for my mom and dad to get here so they can take me to the hospital and watch my son.and also have to wait for my kids and my kuids to get home.man im really hurting.

veronica397

Asked by veronica397 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might help to get on all fours, I think that's what they tell you to do for back labor.
    Anonymous

• DUMMY go to the hospital. tell mommy and daddy to go to the school and get your children and if anything call 911 and go in an ambulence. im sure you government health ins. will pay for it.
    Anonymous

• Oh sweetie, I remember back labor,, just try to focus on something else,, Happy birthday to a new baby!!! Good luck
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no fun. hang in there and try to focus on something- even a dot on the floor and your breathing during it. It sounds dumb but even just chanting to myself something simple like "almost there" during the worst pain give can help you through. good luck and congrats!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Make sure you are walking. During my contractions, I would stop and rock side to side, rubbing my lower back, take slow deep breaths. Good luck to you- you can do it!! The little one will be with you soon, so cute!
    Anonymous