'I Do Think at Some Point You've Made Enough Money'

So thats how Obama feels..... How do you feel?
Personally, I think guy has real balls to tell anyone how much money they can or should make.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Enough money to....?

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Was he addressing Wall Street?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 4:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Well, sure! If I didn't have to pay federal or state income taxes, hubby and I would be multi-millionaires!! Too think that for the MAJORITY of adult career lives we could have been TAKING HOME 100% of our salaries, instead of about 50% of it....the money we would have by now!!!! LOL

To Obama, I say...what do YOU know about EARNING an income....you never worked a day in the private sector--and NO ONE seems to want to come forward and verify that you did! Every "substantial" job you "worked" in was one in which you just showed up (voted "present" and maybe gave a rambling speech) and got paid! I say, OBAMA has made enough money, and now he should slink away to some island in the South Pacific!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It's none of his business what anybody makes, just more of his socialist thinking.

We could start with him, he makes to much money for the piss poor job he is doing.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Okay, really. Can you give us an actual quote....in context? What was he talking about when he said this? Who was he addressing?

Don't post one sentence and expect answers from both sides. Unless, of course, that was your goal. Post an out-of-context sentence so that you and "your side" could bash away.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Energ8zr- Does it matter who he was talking to? Oh yeah, maybe so since he changes his views depending on who he is talking to. Af course it doesn't matter who he was talking to. I think that is predjudicial to think one group or person should be able to make a certain amount and not another. Now Obama wouldn't do that would he????
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• WAHH WAHH

to quote you!

laughing

Anonymous

• I think that is predjudicial to think one group or person should be able to make a certain amount and not another.

You're right...let me read the whole think first. I'll be back!!!
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• whole thing***
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

I'm clueless about our nation's economy but I think that even is America Monopolies do exist. Obama is pleading big companies to leave opportunity for small business to grow.
    Who could compete with Coca Cola, or Microsoft and make the same revenue that these companies make???
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010