Is there something other than pregnancy that can make you skip your period?

I am getting married in 16 days and guess when my period is suppose to start? I really don't want to be on it for my wedding day and my honeymoon. Anyone have any ideas of anything that would make you skip it. Or should I just shut up and put up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• You just have to put up with it.
    Anonymous

• If you are on BC, you can start a new pack without taking the sugar pills- BUT talk to a doctor before doing this AND realize your period/body/hormones could be out of whack for a while afterwords.
    Anonymous

• SUPER hard exercise. We're talking, like, hours and hours of cardio a day. Where you sweat buckets and feel like you're gonna die. That kind of exercise. And even then, there are no guarantees lol.

You can try to get on BCPs before then and skip it. Other than those there is no way to avoid it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• for an occasion such as this i am sure you will be luck enough to still get it, no matter what you tried :(
    maybe the stress of the wedding will postpone it for you , who knows?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010