Have you ever taken revenge? Confess!

Yeah, revenge is wrong... but tell us something you have done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was at a concert last night, and everybody was getting pushed and toes stepped on because it was so crowded. Well, I was pushed up against this girl. She then proceeded to throw her beer all over me. I got up and apologized, but she was still being very rude about it. So I took my gum and mashed it in her hair the next time I got pushed.
    Anonymous

• had some barracks rat tha wouldn't leave my husband alone, then she emailed him a picture of her twat like the nasty skank she is and said she doesn't care if i saw it or not blah blah blah, so i called her mother.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• An ex- friend of mine tried to screw me over on something involving money. So since I knew she was a drug user, I called her work anon and tipped off her boss that he may want to drug test her. She got fired from her job.
    Anonymous

• ok this is horrible but I will tell. My high school boyfriends sister didn't like me and told everyone I was pregnant(I wasn't even sexually active) so I went snooping though her room one day when she wasn't there and found a pic of her in the shower with another girl. I made a couple hundred copies and hung them up in the school bathrooms and passed them out at our pep rally. I also want to add I am a completely different person now and am currently friends with the girl that I did this to.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I wrote a review on my daughters preschool/Daycare. The director is very rude, and I made sure to out her name in the review in a not so glowing manner. I know the review they get are important to them since they are a franchise. Oh and I had my friend  who lives on the other side of the country e-mail it to the center owner.

Anonymous

• My husband is in the Military and his First Sergeant is and ass to him. So I snuck in his phone got his number. Found a pick of him online and had my friend put his photo and phone number on a gay site and on the gay ads on C list. hehe!!

Anonymous

• when my ex left me for another woman after i paid ahead on bills and bought him a new car...he kicked me out and moved her in the next day, i left panties and an empty condom wrapper in his car while he was at work then called the next day when i knew both would be gone and left a message on the answering machine" i had fun last night on your break, we'll have to do that again sometime, oh by the way i left my favorite panties in your car can i get them back? talk to you soon"
    he came over to where i was staying and was really upset that his new girlfriend thought he was cheating...i just laughed cause he cheated on me with her for about a month b4 he kicked me out
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010