Why aren't you working out?????

If you have all this time to sit reading cafemom, why aren't you working out! Geez, do you want another baby!

I'm talking to myself, DH won't let me have another until I lose 10 more pounds (it's a deal I made with him).

UGH! GET UP! UGH! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• :) I think its a great goal to have! I have 8lbs to go to be back @ my prepregnancy weight- Id love to hit it before getting pregnant, but if I dont.. I dont. Ill just have to be EXTRA bust after pregnancy 2!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• im not working out the same reason your not.... im on the computer.
    Anonymous

• aww i know how you feel. Maybe by a laptop so you can do the bike and chat!! HAHA..
    Good luck to ya lady!!
    Anonymous

• that doesnt make since to me...lose 10 lbs to gain 20 or 30?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i got so mad when i got pregnant after i got down to my prepregnancy weight! but you do want to be in good shape before getting pregnant again. it helps.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I'm on my iPhone..... Chasing my 2.5 yo around the house... And if I loose any more weight, you'd see my ribs. I want another baby too but I have about 10lbs to gain before I can get pregnant... Tell u what, you give me 10 lbs!!! It's a win win!!! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Sit on an exercise ball while you sit there. Can't hurt. Might help. Have a glass of water all the time!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I wanted to do the same thing! Excapt 30 lbs!! .. I always think to my self, HA, youll never get to have that baby if you eat like that!.. or when im watching TV, Why are you sitting down? GET UP, take the kids to the park and run around with them!!.. If i didnt have this damn computer and that stupid TV, 30 lbs could already be gone!... And to the person who said" that doesnt make since to me...lose 10 lbs to gain 20 or 30? " .. Its not just about weight, You cant have a healthy baby if your not healthy yourself... To OP - I feel ya hun!
    Anonymous