What do you think of this? Personally, I'm disgusted...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/04/28/carr.abortion.oklahoma/index.html

Koukla12905

Asked by Koukla12905 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Holy shmokes! That's outrageous. I don't really even know what to say about that, but the headline had it right. Oklahoma, what have you done?!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am with you! Completely Unacceptable.
    Anonymous

• Oh my GOD!!!! If the state of OK doesn't want abortions performed, why can't they just pass anti-abortion legislature? Parents have EVERY RIGHT to know if their child has birth defects if they want to. It's unethical to not allow them to prepare themselves for it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• thats horrible.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am may be against abortion, but I think this is down right horrific. Parents need to be prepared if they are going to have a child with challenges.  That is not right.  Maybe this might be something we all agree on.  For those who are anti-abortion I think this really hurts our cause.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am pro life and I have to say that obviously it is wrong to allow doctors not to inform of a possible birth defect in the baby they are carrying.Yes there is a chance the doctor is wrong about there being a defect,it happens, but folks should still be informed if there is reasonable suspicion of a defect.There are other ways OK could have went in order to curb abortions.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• In the baby a woman is carrying*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would suggest that any woman living in Oklahoma, leave the state immediately. It is not a safe place for any female to reside. Perhaps we should start raising funds to evacuate them. I'm not kidding.
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 6:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Err that is way overboard suzy.OK folks can speak their minds on this and take actions to change it...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010