Hip Pain

Did anyone else have bad hip pain? I have hip pain in my left hip, it really hurts to walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• Try seeing a chiropractor.It really helps me for my back.
    Anonymous

• I had horrible hip pain after I had my youngest baby. I got a latex mattress which has no springs to put pressure on any part of the body. From the very first night I slept in it, my pain was gone. Now when we go out of town and stay in even the most comfortable hotels, I get the hip pain back. Latex mattresses are expensive (ours was I think about $3500 with the foundation) but they can last 30 years and nothing is as comfortable.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have terrible hip pain on my right side. A hot bath helps and, also, the more I am up and walking, the better it feels. Just a few weeks to go for me. I hope you are close, too!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ugh..yes it spoils everything it hurt for a few years fro ma fall I had when a tranquilized horse knocked me onto my left buttock. I have been happy it has been mild since like December for me but it was so bad I had to live on muscle relaxers, lortab or percosets just to stay awake cause the pain exhausted me!! that and to be able to keep working/moving around (without the pain killers and etc. I was useless b/c I didn't want to move) up until I found out I was pregnant then I just slept a lot and rested the leg while I was sick during hte first trimester and it has lessened the pain significantly, just staying off of it and not running around like a maniac. I hope you feel better :(
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 6:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• see a chiropractor! are you pregnant too?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Thank you all.. I will try the chriopracter.. Yes I am 25 weeks pregnant.. Congrats hazelnutkin.. I'm not as close as you are but I am close..lol.. I go walking every night with my husband about a mile every night.. But I might have to look into the new mattress thing..
    nessajo25

Answer by nessajo25 at 4:09 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Hip pain is usually experienced if you have fractured it due to an injury or you have gained weight. Usually this are the common causes of hip pain. However, it is best that you have this consulted with a doctor. DePuy Pinnacle Recall

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 2:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2012

• Hip pain usually starts during the third trimester because of the increasing size of your belly that adds more strain to the hips. You can try some hip exercises or a big pregnancy pillow that would help when sleeping. There are some who are thinking of undergoing a DePuy hip replacement to be relieved of the pain in the hips.

CatRus09

Answer by CatRus09 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2012