Any Dexter fans out there? (Spoiler alert)

Are you looking forward to next season? I am, but I am still bummed by the season 4's finale. Do you really think Rita is dead or that maybe it was just one of his "dream sequences" like he has with Harry all the time? I mean, it was out of focus like all of his dream sequences....I guess I know that she's dead, I just HATE IT! I think they may have ruined the show.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• Haha same here BridgetC140
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i dont know. i really kinda liked her. i love him.
    airmanswife08

Answer by airmanswife08 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• girl..where you been? i miss you :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I love him too! :) She was just SO sweet and I was NOT expecting that AT ALL. I swear our mouths were hanging open for like 30 seconds when the show ended...I kept waiting for him to wake up. Poor Rita :(
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• She was irritating, I think it was a perfect way to end the season. I think it was real and maybe he will train his son to be a killer too. Maybe they should "fast forward" 5 years, a la Housewives; so it can get creepier!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 6:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Awww..she was sweet and innocent...a little needy, yes...but she didn't deserve that. I will miss Rita's character. I don't think he'll train his son be a killer....but the poor kid did go through the same thing as Dexter...but young enough to forget.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2010