Do you relate 2012 with the end of days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The end of the Mayan calendar has long foretold of fundamental changes in human understanding but it has not been until recently that we seem to enjoy referring to it as the “end of the world”. It was instead pointed to as the “due date” for the healing of the planet. Of course nobody knows for sure what will really happen but for thousands of years this date has fascinated human beings. It is the supposed time in history where a "core" of humanity will have reached a turning point in their understanding of the Cosmos and allow us to move forward as a species. Many refer to it as the second coming of Christ, some as the Age of Aquarius, some think it will result in the most beautiful moment that has ever happened in human history as we return our focus to oneness with The Creator.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope. I relate 2012 with a really crappy movie.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I never thought about it until my dad starting talking to me about it and freaking me out. He talks about it ALLLLL the time now. Scary stuff. :/
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Nope. I associate it with the (almost) end of Obama's only term as POTUS!! Woot!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am not sure. Although I would like to hope that it happens because then we wouldn't suffer anymore and would be in a better place.

Anonymous

• Nope.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Thanks for mentioning. I relate it to the end of this destruction of the western hemisphere and the return of the indigenous to paradise. Sorry folks we were never gone.
    Anonymous

• Huh anon??

I think it's possible, but there's no way of knowing for sure until we get there. And, yes, it was a lame movie!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• scary ascary scary thought
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Ummm No, but if we let Obama continue on his way to funamentally change America we may wish we were dead in 2012.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010