bio dad help!

I sit for a woman, SHE pays me and hiored me to watch her children.

She is single. the sperm donor cause the children to have lead poisoning cause of his house. Has a track record of being a deat beat. And I have called the cops on him for not putting the children in proper car seats.

the other day he showed up and said the mother knows he was picking them up. I found out she didn't. Theres a bit more to it, he lied to us both, double talkinf lies on us.

Anyways as a babysitter is there anything I can do. Can I refuse to give him the children when I am to have the from 7am-6pm? Unless the mother says other wise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If they are in your care and you aren't aware of any agreement for him to pick them up then you say no. If you have to call the police on him, you call the police. You are responsible for them for the time they are at your house.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yes.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• He is not a "sperm donor" if he is the children's father. It doesn't matter what he has or hasn't done. Sperm donor is someone that gives sperm to a sperm bank. Obviously he is in the children's lives.

If she has custody and you are working for her then he should never come to your house. Make it clear to her he is never to come to your house or talk to you. If she can't get him to stay away then tell her to find someone else.

FYI calling the police and telling them someone doesn't have car seats is a waste of time. If you think the children are in danger then you need to call CPS.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Man, I thought you literally meant sperm donor. If he has custody at all then that's another story.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• OP here,

to me he's a sperm donor. they live with their mother full time. he has endagered their live numerous time and now that they live on their own he has almost nothing to do with them. he can't even buy diapers.

I can't always get ahold of her right away. last time he showed up I was calling her for 20 minutes. and there isn't a custody agreement, but they live with her full time, he just comes to see them.
    Anonymous