where can i buy kinda cheap baby clothes??

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• wal mart and i think dollar general stores sell them but im not too sure. or u can look for garage sales and get them there
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Used clothing stores for children. Also if you have a Children's place that is in an outlet mall. I have purchased clothes from them during a sale at an outlet mall, and only paid $1.00 for outfits!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yard sales are cheapest. You can get like new things for a quarter sometimes.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• babymallonline.com that place is awesome i got a buncha stuff there for my lil one..
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Garage sales and thrift stores, Old Navy sometimes has great clearance racks. Walmart sales Garanimals for like $3.50 a piece for older toddlers 3T, I think the younger styles are cheaper.

I absolutely love the thrift stores , salvation army and goodwill for baby clothes, they are usually in good condition and cheap. The older they get the more worn out the clothes are.

Hand me downs are great tooo. There has got to be a mom to mom clothing swap somewhere. Look at your local Cafe Mom sites and ask if there are clothing swaps.
    jennwyse

Answer by jennwyse at 5:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Wal Mart, Kohls has good deals and so can JC penny... I also find stuff at Old Navy Sales racks and if you catch Gymboree sales... Also, Crazy 8 has good deals on all their clothes!! It's cheaper than old navy for gymboree quality!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• mom to mom sales are great. i like to get things on clearance the year before i need them, i usually go to kohl's, target and the children's place. i also get some things from our local grocery store too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yay for thrift stores! What do you need? I have some baby boy clothes I tried to sell on ebay that didn't sell. If you're interested, PM me, I'll give you a good deal.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• The childrens place online store (i work for the online company) is always having good sales. There is going to be a monster sale starting next week. And there are promotion codes you can also find online for 15 to 30 percent off.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 6:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• walmart, family dollar has 3 peice sets for 6 dollars, craigs list, thrift stores. Or we go our local flee market and they have a store in there that has clothes REAL cheap, and we can even give them all our sons old clothes and they give us in store credit.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010