Anyone watch Beck today?

I've said from the very beginning that by the end of Obamas term wheter it last 4 yrs or not this administration will be proven the most corrupt of all times.

All I can say is wow. I suggest you watch it today if it hasn't been on yet. Watch it this weekend to see if they replay it. Even you who don't like Beck should watch. It's very hard to explain because of the number of people involved and teh complexity but I am going to check out some groups and hope I can find more than I was able to write down. Take my word for it. You WANT to see this.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yup!! We saw it... inbetween our toddler screams! DH and I love Beck, he states the obvious and when DH and I see something screwy the gov keeps adding, he's the only person who brings it up!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You couldn't pay me to watch that blow hard. He's completely full of sh/t. Watching or even listening to him for more than 2 minutes makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I pity those that buy into his insanity.
    Anonymous

• I pity those that buy into his insanity.

...............and/or answer with the anonymous button constantly.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh you should check out Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show then if you think Beck is interesting. Not sure I buy into all of it but it sure gives you food for thought. Actually, I think each administration probably has a significant amount of corrupt activity, it just depends on who lets the cat out the bag so to speak. Bush just did a better job of covering his up.
    Anonymous

• Well I do like a good comedy now and then!
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 6:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

Wow, prone to drama much?

And no I missed it.  Must have been informative.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE BECK ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE BECK ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE BECK ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I don't have enough tin foil to watch that man.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Gee I thought conservatives were supposed to be closed minded
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It's because they can't handle the truth.

It would prove that they made a mistake in judgement about their blessed savior, the ONE, Mr. Obama..

Who was going to wave his magic wond and make every thing right..

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010