rolling over and sleeping

My 4 month old just started rolling over back to tummy, but he's doing this all night which is waking him (and us) up . Any tips on getting him to sleep on his back where he is comfy or helping him get used to his tummy? He's a fantastic sleeper other than this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope. He just has to learn to adjust. He will figure it out and all of you will return to sleeping normally.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• When they learn to roll over my understanding is that you don't have to worry about stomach sleeping anymore. I don't knwo why, but it seems to be what I hear.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no need to worry or correct this, he will learn how to get comfortable again on his own and the risk of him suffocating while on his belly are almost nil now that he can roll over on his own. just be careful about blankets and stuff in the crib, he'll get tangled up pretty easy now.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2010