DO you ever wish you could just call it an early day and go to bed early but you can't because you still have to get the kids ready for bed?

And its not like you can make them go to bed a couple hours early, thier not tired yet!
Thats me.Right now.
I don't feel good and I just wanna go to bed and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, few times a month were I'm just beat I can't take it anymore but I have to wait till 8 to put my boys to bed, then wait till my oldest falls asleep before I can go to bed or else we will get up and get into stuff, there are times were it takes him anywere 1-3 hours to fall asleep.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Everyday.
    Anonymous

• yes currently, its been world war 3 since my older 2 got home from school, they seemed to be hard wired more than usual and i dont feel the best..i just want sleep
    Anonymous

• yes that is today!!! lol.... my allergies have been kicking my but for two months..and today since i got up this morning i have jsut wanted to go to bed....i got two more hours till i put the kids to bed and then maybe and hour or two after that till they are asleep...:(
    how come mommies never get to sleep?
    Anonymous

• Yupe, often - but most of the time I enjoy the peace 'n quiet after kids are asleep and time w/ dh for a couple of hours before we turn in.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yup....sometimes if I don't feel well I just say to my DH..."YOUR TURN!" and go to bed. Bwaaaahahahhahahah....*snort*
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yup. And thats why I decided to be married when I had my child. So that when I was unwell he could parent while I rested up
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2010