Has anyone ever been air ballooing, bungee jumping or sky diving?

I have never but would like to someday... Tell me your experience (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i've done the bungee sling thing where you are strapped in a chair and they sling you way up in the air and i've done parasailing...i could never do the jumping thing. I would feel like i was leaping to my death.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i would love to be in a hot air balloon. I'm not afraid of heights at all. Just the jumping thing.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i went in an air balloon when i little kid it was fun
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have bungee jumped twice. The first time was mainly done out of spur of the moment. I am scared to death of heights and I thought it might help. Walking up I was scared to death trying to think of ways to get out of it. Once I got to the top I was really scared. Falling was no big deal, it was when I bounced and went back up that scared me. The second time, I did it just to see how it felt since I had experience, it really wasn't a big deal, I didn't even yell.

I have also been para-sailing. I LOVED it! They slowly wenched us (my step-dad and me) from the deck of the boat. Once all the way to the top the view was awesome and breathtaking! When it was over the slowly wenched us down back on the boat.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i went skydiving. i went in florida about 45 minutes away from disney world. it was around $100 bucks plus i paid extra for pictures and a video. they explained everything to me first, got me all strapped up, we got on the plane. that was the scariest part, sitting on the plane waiting seeing how high up we were, then he went over some things quickly again, the camera man jumped out first, and then we jumped. it was AMAZING. free falling was the best ever. then he pulled the cord and the parachute came out, and we floated down. it was so worth the money. it was great. def something you should do before you die. i jumped from 13500 feet.
    ive also done the devil dare dive that they have at like six flags. it was exciting. but didnt compare to skydiving.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have been a hot air balloon..Didnt jump from it lol. IT WAS AMAZING.until we crashed into a mountain lol..Now I want to skydive..I cant wait!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2010