Does your dh bring you down too? ( sometimes)

Well my dh takes care of the bills only bc he did not like the way I did I like to pay on time he likes to buy some time and be a little late I told him you do it then so this is how it has been. Anyway it gets to the point where he depresses me when I see him getting all frustrated when we are down to nothing I tell him I hate when you do this I just walk away and let him handle it the best way he can. Oh but when his kids come visit oh he' ll sludge I called him on it andhesays no he does not do this I mean I get something out of it too but damn I DONT WANT TO SEE OR HEAR HIM BEING UPSET I told him this it hasn't changed... what would you do ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• OP here I meant to say SLURGE
    Anonymous

• SPLURGE...there I can't type
    Anonymous

• theres nothing wrong with splurgin on your kids...who cares as long as the bills are getting paid, even if they are a little late.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Instead of splurging, put money away for college for your kids, or your retirement.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• He needs to BUDGET a generous amount to spend on his kids. Enough so he doesn't feel guilty, but not so much that it causes a problem later. Beyond that I would point out to him that he was happier when I was handling the money. Men are very simple. They like being happy. You will be in charge of the bills again in no time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2010