Mobile Users and CafeMom?

What phone do you use to access CafeMom? And if you CAN'T access it what phone do you use?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have an Ipod Touch and it works well but sometimes acts up when trying to reply or write a post on Cafemom site only. Ohh and you play the Cafemom games the ones with Flash will not work.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 9:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have a blackberry pearl and I'm writing this on my phone!
    Anonymous

• I had an iPhone and I could change my status but had a hard time replying to posts. The phone was stolen and I am unable to access CM on my 3-yo Razr
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have a blackberry and when I first got it I could access it. Then they upgraded and I couldn't log in any more. I suppose they've upgraded again and I have access again! For which I am grateful! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have a Droid and using it right now! I do have an issue replying to posts though but it works fine on answers hmmm
    MamaMindx

Answer by MamaMindx at 9:03 AM on May. 10, 2010