do you know why I like having teenagers??

dang... thought you might know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• lol I now have 3 in the house dd 17,14 and a ds 13. I was such a bad teen and thought I would get major karma and get kids as bad as me. So far its been cake, knock on wood..
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i you were mean like my dad and stepmom you would have a dish washer, a gardner, a cook, and a dry cleaner all rolled in one. You wouldnt have to lift a finger and you would sit on your ass all day. I'm sure they loved having teenagers.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• today I'm happy with mine. He's 19. I think we are over the worst part, although there are still days.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I loved the teen years. My sons made it pretty easy. I sure am gonna miss having kiddos in the house....sigh. Just a few more months and the nest will be empty.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I love them and they bring more happiness than gray hairs. LOL some days it's pretty close but then they pull it together.I miss the older two terribly so when these two go to college our house will be too quiet.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• IDK either... sorry I can't help you!!
    I have a 15 year old SD, and she's been supersh*tty lately. I have about had it with her BS. She is lazy, lies, & tries to manipulate us. She was failing 4 subjects on her last progress report & then lied to us about going to tutoring. Sometimes I feel like telling her, "If you want to act like your mother, then go live with her!!" (but never would, of course... *sigh*)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I love having a teenager!! They are coming into their own. I love watching their personalities develop. I love when the lightbulb goes off and they get something you have been teaching them for years. I like seeing the glimpse of the adult they will become. I can hold actually, intelligent conversations with them. I even like the attitude.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 AM on May. 2, 2010