Bunco Party...

Does anyone play bunco? does anyone have or has ever been to a family bunco night?
I was thinking about having a family bunco and bbq night because a lot of people around where I live can't afford babysitters. We have a huge yard with a swing set....
Would this be a good idea?
Lemme know your bunco night ideas!!!
FYI...we don't drink...so alcohol is a no no lol

sandypops

Asked by sandypops at 8:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOVE Bunco! But we always played with alcohol, without kids. :/ I think it'd be AWESOME, though. I don't suppose any of the neighborhood kids are teenagers and could be bribed to keep an eye on the younger kids?
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• BUNCO when I play is usually 12 people and three tables. Everyone puts $10 in the pot. There is a first, second, and third place prize money given.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh, I know how it works, I just wondered if you've ever had or been to a bunco party where peoples' children were at?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I guess it would depend on the age of the kids. If the kids were older maybe you could have a teenager oversee the backyard, but the parents would be available if there were problems. Maybe have the parents tip a couple of dollars...
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010