am i wrong to get mad???

my mom , my sis and i got in a car accident in jan this year my mom was the worst she has 8 boken ribs both legs broken from the hip down and her right hand broken shes in a wheel chair for now ... but one of my other sisters has 3 kids and shes never reall known how to be a responsible mother so today shecame and droppedoff her 3 kids ages 5, 3, and 2. they leftthe kids with my mom and didnt even bother to put my mom in her wheelchair!! tey left her in her bed while my sis went with my other sis to her pregnancy doctor... for a regular appt...my pregnant sister is 30 yrs old and the irresonsible sis with 3 kids of mine is 25 yrs old .. so ofcoarse i got mad because my mom needs help withherself yet alone now tak ecare of kids because mysis didnt wan to take them with her. so i told her she needed to stop she should help my mom not the other way round! she just got mad and i dont know what to do anymore???????/

Naralie

Asked by Naralie at 8:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• You're not wrong. I would be MAD AS HELL!!!!!!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would have been pissed. I dont have any advice though.....:) Maybe one day she will grow up.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• so you stay with your mom? lock the door when you see her come over.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i would of kick her ass, even through thats the best thing to do, but i'll be MADDDDDDD, too.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no i live 20 minutes away . its hard because mymom also defnded her when i told her but i honestly couldnt help it it was horrible . and my mom didnt want to move iin with me and my hubby cuz she says my sis is pregnant and she is going tostay by herself
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i would have called the 30 year old and told her to drop the dumb one back off..since my mom cant watch the kids.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• my mom is the same way. My mom got so fed up with my sister she told my sister to get out but she knows how bad of a mother my sister is so she still allows my sister to dump the kids off on her. They finally came to an agreement to just let my mom keep the kids and my sister will just pay her for child care. My sister works at night and my mom works during the day...my sister could even keep her kids if she wanted to but she wants nothing to do with her kids. she just wants to be free.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yeah i tried but my 30 yr old lives with my mom and shes the type that cant even call anywhere or go anywhere by herself cxuz shes "embarassed"!!! im just tired o fthe bull**** and i look at them and think man they need to grow up im 22 and i ammore responsible and have 2 kids and never rely on anyone to help me and i take my mom food everynow and then too ... i just dont know what to do anymore i am really upset that they would actually do something like that my mom cant even move ... for sre im never talking to my 25yr old sister because i had enough of her bull and her not trying o take responsibility of her damn kids either
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• tell your dad to put his foot down
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am glad you stood up to her at least she knows how you feel I mean it is only right what you are saying and common sense your sister acts like she has no worries in the world by you saying what you said gave her a rude awakening... Lol stick to your guns girl or she is continuing to take advantage... Yes I would be pissed too...GL I bet she won't do this again...lol
    I hope and pray for your mom to have a speedy recovery and u girls too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010