Did you fill out your Census form?

If no, will you be nice when the Census worker shows up at your door?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did, and im soo proud of my self..lol.. i think everyone should do it!!!!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yeah, I filled it out....forgot to mail it in though!! I seriously doubt anyone is going to show up at my door.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Nope we are Military and we don't give a bleep about the towns we live in. Since we will be moving in a hot min anyway.
    Anonymous

• i did ..
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I did.....and I wrote them a nice little letter on recycled paper on how I felt about their over use of paper........
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• "Nope we are Military and we don't give a bleep about the towns we live in."

The Military is done by a separate Census.
    Anonymous

• Nope we are Military and we don't give a bleep about the towns we live in."

Im new to the military life and I didnt know about this...Do you happen to know where I was supposed to get it from? I just filled out the one that was in my mail box.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yes, I filled it out.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• "Im new to the military life and I didnt know about this...Do you happen to know where I was supposed to get it from? I just filled out the one that was in my mail box."

I'm not sure. I think that you would fill the regular form out for your family where you are on April 1, 2010 but if it's your husband who is in the Military he is being counted some place else. I may be referring to soldiers who are stationed abroad. Not really clear on that. If you got one at your house, filled it out, and mailed it in, it's fine. The Census Bureau will handle it in their office.
    Anonymous

• filled mine in and sent it back.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2010