I really need an answer!

Hello ladies I have some questions to ask. I wanted to know is it Okay for your spouse or boyfriend to still be "friends" with their Exs? 2) If the EX still have feelings for that spouse or boyfriend is it okay for them to still be friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I don'tthink its correct ..
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• its ok to keep the peace IF theres kids in the picture,but if thres none i see no point
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• not in my book. Its okay to be friendly with each other for the kids sake if there are kids involved but to be buddy buddy and going out..hell no!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My husband is friends with 2 of his ex's. I trust all three of them. However, if I knew an ex still had feelings for my husband I would be a bit peeved about the whole situation. I would hope my husband wouldn't hang out with her alone. In fact i wouldn't want them to hang out at all.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• there's NO kids involved! I would never had asked lol
    Anonymous

• My dh is still friends with his exs as am I. But if there were any feelings involved I wouldnt be comfortable with it and neither would my DH. I trust my DH that nothing would happen I just wouldnt trust the ex.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no kids, then HELL NO,
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• No kids? umm HECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! for what?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• reason I ask because I told my husband I have a problem with him still talking to his ex. He tells me that's his "friend" but a couple months back he texts her he misses her and she should come see him! when I confront him he says thats nothing and it doesn't mean anything... whateverrr
    Anonymous

• I don't see the point really. I have exactly one ex that isn't a total loser. He's a nice guy and he's friends with my brother. I still have zero contact with him (it doesn't help matters that I broke his heart and left him for my now husband). We've seen each other at parties at my brother's house and things are generally civil now, but we don't have communications outside of that.

My husband has no contact with any of his exes. One girl is psycho and used to corner him at work (he teaches at a community college and she got a part time job there for a while) to tell him how they were meant to be together and if he'd just look into her eyes he'd see that -- CREEPY!!! He does not have contact with her at all. Changed his phone number, told her to get lost, the whole deal.
    Anonymous