And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Does this mean once the entire world has heard the gospel the end will come?

Matthew 24:14

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes....or had the opportunity to.
    Anonymous

• As far as I was told it will be preached in a public speech through out the world. However as all verses there are many perceptions I have seen and heard many different ideas about this, in all of those this is no where near happening.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Every single person in the world will hear of & have the opportunity to receive Christ as their personal Savior before He comes back & the world, as we know it, ends.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yes....or had the opportunity to.

I wonder how that will come about

~OP~
    Anonymous

So it is more than just the Gospel to but to understand the Word

~OP~
    Anonymous

• You can always hope so. I find it more useful to close my eyes and chant "I DO believe in fairies! I DO believe in fairies!!" Same principle. And Tinkerbell gets to live.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yes and I believe it is coming soon. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 8:52 PM on May. 2, 2010

• THE END............. of this world age and that is not a bad thing. First the antichrist will come ushering in peace, love and prosperity and asking for complete devotion (the rapture - the first taken are taken by satan ). When the true Christ comes, those who belong to him will be transformed into their spirit bodies. Forget 2012 and all that hype
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:34 AM on May. 6, 2010