why are certain people soo??

i can't find anythingelse to call them but Racist! they complain of illeal immigrants like if there weren't their own race commiting crimes too, theres white people, black people, hispanic peole etc. tht commit crimes not just hispanics! i think people should watch what they say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think ssome people were raised that way , or they just are not open minded ... im pretty sure they wouldnt want to work in the fields like mot hspanics yet they complin about no jobs... my dad worked in the fields before he passed! so this subject is hard for me because my dad was no criminal either he was here with papers ! i just dont like labels either...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• There are plenty of white illegal immigrants as well, from Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• The trouble is assuming all illegal immigrants are from Mexico. I agree singling out a specific group is racist.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Naralie, I think you're right about them not wanting to work in the fields. I heard an interview with a gentleman that did a documentary about the jobs that illegal immigrants typically do in the US. He went and did different jobs for a month to see what it was like. One of them was picking lettuce. When he was hired the people in the office didn't even want to send him into the field they wanted to make him a loader or a driver. He insisted on the fields and they were reluctant not because he was white and they wanted specifically to have Hispanics in the field, but because in their experience they lost money on people like him (white) because they'd go through the trouble of training them only to have them leave shortly after because they just didn't want to do the work. The Hispanic workers were more reliable in the fields.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Illegal isn't a race. It's a status. Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, but most of them are. The complaint isn't about the race. It's about the broken laws and disregard for our own country.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i wa reading an article on te news paper too and that ther were (white )pple saying that hispanics were taking their jobs i was like please ! most hispanics do the worse jobs than them {no offense or plan intended!}and i was like please i would like to see you guys that say that do it for 2 days you would quit . so dont say hispanics are taking all the jobs! and your right there are not only hispanics that are illegal theres all different types ..
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• {was}lol my daughter was touching the laptop
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Actually most of them are South American and Central American. They cross the border in Mexico, but they're not all Mexican.

And it's only illegal because America ammended it's immigration policy from:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

To:
    "LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH!"
    Anonymous

• there are all types of people thats comitted a crime such as black white hispancic mexican poricans any body from all over the world so people cant say WELL THERE IS ONLY WHITE OR THERE IS ONLY BLACK OR THERE IS ON HISPANIC POEPLE THAT COMIT CRIMES IN THIS WORLD no it dont go like that somebody out of every race comit a crime
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• When my dh worked in construction, there were many times that he knew of illegal workers who would get a job over a legal worker. Not because the illegal worker was a better worker, but because the illegal worker would work for much less(because they didn't have to pay taxes on the wages they earned). So, yes, illegal workers do, at times, take jobs from US citizens. I think that it is great for people to immigrate here. The US is a great place to live, but they need to do it legally.
    Anonymous