vometing

if my son vomits up all the food that he just had what should I do? give him a bottle or not?

AlexesmommySam

Asked by AlexesmommySam at 8:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no u have to give the baby the bottle maybe he haves problem with his stomach take him to the doctor they may give him antibotixs for his stomch or thats just porbaly the milk he drink
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• he had just vomitted up all the carrots he had! he usually doesnt throw up at all! this is the first time! he is now alseep though so I guess I will wait with the bottle until he wakes up again
    AlexesmommySam

Answer by AlexesmommySam at 9:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• if it's the first time he's had carrots it might be a reaction to them. also, he might have just had an upset tummy. never ever give a bottle within 30 minutes (wait an hour if you can) or he will just throw it right back up too.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2010