Scholarships for Christian schools.

Does anyone know how to get them? I need to move my kids out of this immoral situation but have absolutely no money. I heard there are scholarships available. Do you know how to find them and apply?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Check with the school you would like to send your child to. Many have scholarships for families that need some financial help. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Elaborate on your immoral situation at a public school.
    jennwyse

Answer by jennwyse at 9:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would check with the school, or leaders of the exact denomination they represent.

Good luck, I remember the religious high schools around where I grew up were nice. Kids would go there just to be in their athletic programs because they always won.
    Anonymous

• Yes check with the school of your choice. Many also have programs for families in financial bind and have scholarships too. You might still have to pay some things and most require parental involvement as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• "Immoral Situation"? I think you have to get back to the basics and raise them up grounded and rooted. If they are grounded and rooted they will be strong in this immoral world. There are things that still go on even in Christian schools. My Pastor that counselled my son said he actually smoked pot in a Christian school. I say do things different and get INVOLVED MORE! Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Ignore the ones asking about the immoral situations, that has nothing to do with your question. They're just being nosey! Check out the schools website, sometimes they put it on there, or you may just have to call and ask. Some do have scholarships and some don't. Good luck. I'm in the same situation, except I'm chosing to homeschool. If you choose to homeschool, you can get materials through The Book Samaitan. Look it up online.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010