When did you start getting braxton hicks?

with my first I started getting them around 24 or so weeks. I am now pregnant with number two, I am 16 weeks, and I have been getting them for about a week now!! I thought it was pretty crazy to get them that early. At first I didnt even think thats what it was, but during my ultrasound this week I had another one and they were able to see it on the ultrasound. The doctor doesnt seemed concerned so Im not, I am a very active person so I know that doesnt help.
So when did you start getting those famous practice contractions?!? Im just curious about other peoples experiences!!

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 9:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I was around 25 weeks when I first felt them. I have heard you can feel them sooner with the second pregnancy.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You have them througout pregnancy, and even pre-pregnant :) It's just a matter of when you start to feel them.

With my first I started feeling them about 20 weeks. This time it was 13 :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• 23 weeks with first and 13 weeks with #2
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2010