What is the weirdest food combination you have seen someone eat?

I was eating lunch at a friends house and saw her 12 year old son put peanut butter all over a tomato and then eat it. Then he smashed up a boiled egg and mixed peanut butter into it and ate it. I guess I've never tried it, but those do not seem like a tasty combinations to me! He has a lot of food allergies and can't have wheat or dairy products so maybe that's how he got to trying such strange foods, I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yuck! My husband likes raisins and nuts in random things.... I guess that could be considered gourmet. My grandpa used to eat cornbread with beans and he liked ketchup on it, so I don't think that's so weird. I like plain yogurt with lemon juice and nutritional yeast and rice, if I have it. I also like nutritional yeast on bread and butter!

Personally, I think most any mix of sweet and savory is odd, like pinneapple pizza, sweet and sour, and shredded carrot salad with raisins. Just me!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I like to eat corn bread with ketchup lol I dont know if thats strange but my husband always laughs at me.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Both my kids eat broccoli and ketchup. Yuck. :P
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 10:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I watched a guy eat most of a "Kitchen Sink" at Disneyworld last December. it was a big bowl shaped kind of like a sink, and I don't know what it had in it, but I'd say 8 scoops of ice cream, 8 toppings, fruit, candy bars, oreo cookies, brownies, a can of whipped cream. If you eat it in a certain length of time you get it for free. The guy I watched steadily plowed through it. We left before he finished.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• oh my goodness! ive never seen anyone else besides me and my dad do that! it sounds weird but i eat p-nut butter and tomato sandwhiches all the time! delicious! i recomend! lol not so sure about the egg p-nut butter though!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 10:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My mom use to fix these for us when we were growing up: between two slices of bread you put peanut butter, mashed up banana and marshmallow cream, butter the outside and grill it like a grilled cheese. I know it sounds a bit...ok a lot weird, but it's really good. Be careful though, they are really hot for a bit after you take them out. I have to admit I played around with it one day and I think it's even better if you add a few slices of cooked bacon...not too crispy though.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My 4 yr old LOVES peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. My 11 yr old has the weirdest food choices though. His sandwich usually has peanut butter, ham, mayo, cheese, and a banana. He loves them but they gross me out.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My mother eats stewed tomatoes with mayo on them! Ick! Lol My dh and his family eat a few weird things but none come to mind right now! But p-nut butter and anything other than jelly is pretty unappetizing to me! :D
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i like white rice and ketchup lol...and pancakes with butter and sugar and roll them up like a taco lol....and i like chili cheesedogs with mayo.. i have alot of combos that people look at me like what the hell is she doin :) its yummy though
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My husband and kids have to have peanutbutter with biscuts and gravy and pancakes and egg sandwiches they are wierd and my ex father in law ate a piece of cheese on top of a piece of cake the only way he would eat cake very odd
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010