Do you really think we should open our borders to south/central America?

I've seen a lot of questions about immigration today. A lot of people saying don't be so hard on hispanics or illegal immigrants and acting like those who want to uphold the law are being selfish and racist. So what's your solution? Legalize them all? Not keep anyone out? REALLY???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes open up the borders. Jobs are over rated anyway. And I can't wait to stand in food lines to get my bread and cheese rations. While your at it send a few my way. There are only 3 people living in this 700sq ft house, we can easily fit 20 more. After all it wouldn't be fair that I live comfortably just because my husband works. We should share it with all those less fortunate. If bread and water is good enough for them it's good enough for me too.

Anonymous

• Why do we have laws in place about legal procedures of coming into our country if so many people think it's bad to uphold them?
    Anonymous

• Yes let them come here and while we're at it why not try having them work in clothing places instead of taking it from Mexico and whatnot. Come on people we can do this. Try a little thought process. All we need is a thought and it can work. Why can we not all get along. I guess it's a childish thought to say peace can happen but hey I was raised on John Lennon's music and political thoughts sorry.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• John Lennon was about peace, not illegal immigration. Stop using him in your silly arguements.
    Anonymous

• John Lennon was for human rights. Did you ever heard the song Imagine or see interveiws or read articals? Imagine there's no country, was that not in Imagine? Imagine all the people living life in peace, was that not in it? I'm sorry that nobody(or a rare few) agree with me, but I know that one day it will happen and everyone will be happy. I'm sorry you have to be ashamed of your opinion(obviously you are since you are anon) I am not.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Anon 10:06 really? LIke I have said time and time again, stop taking everything from other countries and make it here!!!!!!! Is that such a hard concept? I really don't think so.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Am I the only one who feels like they got skipped over with the LSD?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Did you ever heard the song Imagine or see interveiws or read articals?

Please note the title to that song--IMAGINE

I can IMAGINE A LOT of things. That does not make it reality, or even necessarily remotely possible.

I am a John Lennon fan too, but I still live in reality.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• LSD? What are you talking about? Sorry that I feel this way...Why not take your opinion elsewhere.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Carpy you are a fan of his music... Not his beliefs. Sorry I am a fan of both. I like his message I am very sorry that you feel differently. I am also sorry I misspelled that. I forgot to spell check opps. Anyway You may feel a certain way but one day it will happen. I know it will.

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010