ok so im really scared....i had an emergency csection 6 months ago....im 6 weeks preggo n really scared..is this bad?? what can happen?? i am seriously scared..please help

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 10:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• So you had a baby 6 months ago. And now your 6 weeks pregnant again?
    Anonymous

• I had an emergency c-section and then 6 1/2 months later I was preggo again. You doc will most likely give you the option of doing a vbac or having a planned c-section
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yes, I was on birthcontrol. But as you can see that didnt work. I now have a 6 month old and i am 6 weeks pregnant
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i'm sure that everything will be fine. the doctor my monitor you a little closer but i think IMO that it's going to be ok. just take a breathe and don't stress out. that's not good for the baby

good luck
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I had the same thing happen to me. All my babies were c-sections. There is really nothing to be scared about. It sounds scary taking care of kids so close in age but really it is not that bad. My boys are best friends and I find it a blessing they are so close. Congrats to you good luck and God Bless
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• These things do happen... Don't worry too much~ get informed and confident. Get a great care provider. You can have a healthy and safe experience. :-)
    Will you planning to VBAC this baby?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would love a VBAC .....but i dont know how that works...is it to soon.....
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Talk to your doctor.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• There is no reason to get scared. I'd have a long talk with my doctor and ask about all of your options. Things like this happen a lot. A friend of mine got pregnant when her daughter was 7 months old I believe, and she had a C-Section with both. That's only because our state law don't reconize vbacs. She seemed to come out just fine, and is really happy that both of her babies are very close in age. They get along really good. Just discuss your problems and fears with your doctor, and remember no question or fear is stupid. They hear all sorts of things! Good Luck!
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• dang it took me 8 months to figure out how to make time for sex. i owuld be pissed if i was pregnant again. lol. i do not have that worry considering we are two women. but congrats!! it is prob safer to have a c-section tho. you have plenty of time to figure it our tho. enjoy this time with your baby!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2010