Why do you think Brad Pitt left Jennifer for Angelina?

I know this is way old news but my dh and I were talking about them and he says maybe Jolie does it in the butt and Jennifer didn't... Lol How true is this some men want a Wilson whore in their bed so to me it would make sense but poor Jennifer if only she would had been more freaky she would probably still be with Brad. Your thoughts ladies and thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• UGH!... OP here I meant WILD not Wilson...
    Anonymous

• lol how do you mistake WILD for WILSON lol that's funny
    Anyway..if that's the case...that's disgusting for a man to leave a woman for that.
    Whatever...he's a douche bag anyway. I don't really like any of them. I used to like Jen back in the old FRIENDS days. And as for Angelina...my SO thinks she is GORGEOUS. Therefore..I don't like her haha. I'm such a jealous loserrr!! Anyway....who cares about the tabloid crap. Who knows...maybe jen is like CRAZY. Like psycho or something...who knows.
    Anonymous

• OP here I guess I was typing so fast that when I start off with a word I've used in the past while I am typing for some reason it remembers the last word I typed and I have to retype the word I want.
    Anonymous

• I always thought part of it was the kids. I heard Brad in an interview once (while still married to Jen) where do you see yourself in five years? And he said, being a father. I have also heard Jen in interviews when they were married saying if kids happened they happened but she didn't care either way. They seemed on separate pages there. Brad also said once in another interview that him and Jen both agreed that there may not only be one person for someone. There person you are with now fits that time of life. I sometimes think if you have that attitude then you won't stay together because you don't think it is forever.
    Anonymous

• I could be wrong, but I would think that there would be deeper reasons that he would break up his marriage other than just the Jennifer may not have been "wild" enough in bed. You'd have to be an exceptionally low douchebag to leave your wife over something like that. I think there were many other issues that we as the general public would not be privy to.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think it was the kid issue too, but whatever the reason was, I don't like Brad and "skankalina" anyway. Karma is out to get them, they're looking older and more worn out every day but Jen still looks great!
    Anonymous

• Because, as usual, the grass is greener on the other side. He saw something, he thought was better than what he had.

I have lost all respect for them both (Angelina and Brad). Seems like people can not make a film without having an affair.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:09 AM on May. 4, 2010