any advice from military women?

my husband is in the army and i am a mom of four and in nursing school. i seem to have this strange desire once i graduate to become a medic nurse in the military (army of air force i am unsure)my husband wasnt too happy when i voiced this concern and wouldnt really give me advice...do you military women have any advice on your experiences with the military

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• completely personal opinion here and I'm sorry if anyone takes offense but I really think that if you want to personally join, I would go Air Force. They treat women a lot better than the Army does. TOTALLY opinion again!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• The Army will try to keep you 2 at the same base. However, you both can deploy at the same time. I dont know how it would be if you went to air force and he stayed army. I would suggest talking to a recruiter about being in one branch and him being in the other. I would also suggest bringing your husband so he can decipher the bullshit they are going to tell you.
    Good luck.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Air force will take better care of you. Do you have a plan set up for the kiddos should you both be deployed?
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I say go for it but make sure you have a plan for the children and your husband will have to be for it to or they will not let you join ask a recruiter or the 1st SGT can help too.
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 12:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2010