Ever have one of those days?

Today I lost my diamond ring. I didn't even notice until I was 60 miles away from home. I lost my dog too! I found both of these things that I hold dear.
However the stress I had is resting uncomfortably in my belly!
Every have one of those days? Ever feel that you have lost your mind? I am thinking I must be loosing my mind!

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• PS.....I'm very glad you were able to find your dog and your ring! I bet you were frantic!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh, yes! Today, as a matter of fact! I usually wake up before the kids, (3, 2, and 10 months) but today they woke me up. So I didn't get that hour of relaxation (coffee, shower, and treadmill) before starting the day. Then I was outside playing with them and I got stung by a wasp. After DH got off work, we went to help our friends remodel their new house, and I spilled paint. Thank goodness they hadn't laid their flooring yet! So anyways, after all that I had to go to wal-mart for DD's formula and a few other things. Get home and realized I had got everything except her formula, and she's completely out so it can't wait. So I go back to get it. Try to hand the cashier the money and some coins fall from jacket pocket to the floor. bend over to pick them up, more falls out. Try to pick them up.... more falls out. GRRR! So I just now got home from all that and I'm HOPING nothing else goes wrong. lol.
    renea20

• I HAD A BAD DAY . ONE OF THOSE IN A FUNK DAYS ....DH IS SICK AND DD DOESNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING BUT BE UP MY BUT .....SO I WENT TAKE A NICE LONG BUBBLE BATH ,WITH A LOT OF CANDLES , SOME STRAWBERRIES AND I TURNED THE LIGHTS OFF (DD WAS SLEEPING) I FELT SO RELAXED AND NOT AS STRESSED!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Those days are the worst. Luckily you found both the dog and the ring, that must've been a relief.
    On those days I definately just try as best as I can to sit back with my favorite drink and unwind with a good movie. Now, having kids that can be difficult, but sometimes they even help make the day better. Depends on what kind of day they're having. :D

Hopefully you have that chance to relax and unwind!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yup but it would take too long to type all that happened today so I'll just say I am glad it's over. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Had one of those days too . . . too tired to rehash it but glad it's done! I'm overly tired and having a hard time falling asleep.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 11:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010