Could I be pregnant

My last normal period was March 8th of this year. Well I was supose to start on April 8 but my period no showed until April 20 but here is the thing I had very light bleeding and no cramps when I have my periods I have bad cramps and heavy heavy heavy bleeding but this was diffrent, well I took a pregnacy test after I was supose to start it came out neg and then I took another pregnancy test again neg but this morning I took another one and there was a really really faint line. It is almost like a negitive test but if you look at it at diffrent angels there is a very very faint line. So my question is can I still be pregnant? DH and I did the deed two days after I stopped bleeding I only went thru 2 pads with that bleeding I know tmi, but I go thru 12 to 16 pads when I have a heavy period. Please no bashing, if you are going to bash please do not post an answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well you could but you did have your period so now wait till May and if it doesn't come take a test. OR retest again and be sure its first morning urine. I never had a test where depending on the angle the line is there?
    Anonymous

• Your probably preggors. My test was a very faint line (I was preggo) and the instructions said if you see a line at all that counts as a postitive. I really would say Yes you are. Read the instructions and see what they say.
    mckennasmum

Answer by mckennasmum at 11:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would just go to the doctor and take a blood test so you know for sure
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I believe you meant "us" instead of use but whatever. People come here for support as well as questions, so allow them to ask questions instead of making an ass of yourself.

I'd wait another week or two and then I'd retest. You can never be sure or unsure. Sometimes women have lighter periods then they usually have due to stress or other medical reasons. In short of getting a blood test, my advice is to wait a little bit longer and then test again. Good Luck.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• If there is any line at all, it's a positive.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Blood tests can detect a pregnancy earlier than a home pregnancy test. They can detect it about 7-12 days from possible conception and can also measure the concentration of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone in your blood. This can be very helpful information for your doctor in tracking certain problems in pregnancy. If you suspect any symptoms of pregnancy like delayed menstrual period, breast tenderness, pelvic pain, irregular spotting or vomiting. You must get a pregnancy blood test done to confirm or rule out pregnancy.
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I think any line, even if it is faint means pregnant. I've heard tests can give you a false negative but very rarely will it give you a false positive since your body has to have the preg hormone to make that line! I would think yes you are pregnant, but I would also wait maybe a week and try another one..i know a week seems like forever to wait but why waste the money for a test?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• id wait a couple weeks until ur suppose to get ur period in may and go for a digital test those are the best
    AFWifePollard

Answer by AFWifePollard at 1:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2010