Does the term "bitch" offend you?

Does it offend you when someone calls you a "bitch"? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hell no! i've worked hard for that title!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I get offended whenever anyone uses a term to try to degrade me. But if it's said in fun, then almost nothing offends me lol. So I'm ambivalent on the term.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ha! I hate when stupid dumb girls say it to their friends in a friendly way. Soooo stupid!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yeah... Bitch is a female dog and when you look up the word there is nothing positve about it. So if someone call me that I would be very offended
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't care if people call me a bitch. If I did I would be unhappy a lot. I laugh when people call me one trying to put me down because it isn't going to work.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no not all.
    dbodani, me and my friends do that all the time and im definatly not a stupid dumb girl. me and my friends have an agreement that we are all bitches, but there MY bitches so we can call eachother bitches. dont be jealous
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• like mama said "Sticks and Stones may break me, But words never hurt me!"

and just like pee-wee herman says " i know u r but what am i?" lol

but honestly i think it doesnt matter what you are called, what matters is what you respond to..
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• For me it depends on the context. Someone who does not know, calling me a bitch, especially in person... yeah i'd get offended and probably wanna clock em one. But as far as ppl I know calling me on my crap and saying im a bitch at that point in time. Nope, doesnt bother me one bit.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It does make me cringe even if it's in a joking manner. I'll laugh but I've told people not to call me that even joking. I guess it's because my stepdad used that term loosley towards my mom.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Nope. It's just a word and words don't hurt me. And sometimes they are right ;)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2010