How do you find out your talent?

How do you know what you are good at? I feel like I am nothing, just a waste of space. I am not really good at anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well by accident. My brother died and afterwords I could do nothing. I could sew, I could read a sewing book. So I taught my self to quilt. It has been a passion of mine for three years now. I am growing as a quilter and I have so many new friends I have met through quilting.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It doesn't matter what you are good at... It is all about what you like to do! For an example I started doing hair when I was about 12, of coarse I wasn't the best at first but after alot of practice I am now the Queen Of Braids and Extensions lol. Same thing with boxing... I am not good at it now... but I will be;-)
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• PP hit it. Don't find something your are good at find something you love and you will get good at it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2010