Just for Fun:Embarassing or funny moments during pregnancy!

When your pregnant you usually get depressed or upset easily and you sometimes you just need some humor. So I was wondering what are some of your most funniest yet embarrassing moments of pregnancy/and or labor? You can name more then one thing!Remember this is just for fun, and humor is intended!!

skylarsmommy24

Asked by skylarsmommy24 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I forgot to answer my own question!haha

One of mine happened the other day. I had a huge gas build up and thought it might have been contractions, so I asked my husband to help me into bed, well he was right behind me and as I was climbing up the pressure must have squeezed my tummy to hard and I tooted with him behind me, and that's not the worse of it..It sounded like a motorcycle passing by!lol

Another one is I cried for two hours because I couldn't get a stain out of a shirt....lol .....oh the joy.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i was shopping at walmart and i reached up to a shelf to get something and my big belly cleared off the middle shelf all over the floor. everyone on the isle stopped to look and i could not bend over t o pick it all up....i was embarrased. lol
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• lol
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• that is awesome! i had THE worst gas ever when i was pregnant and for a few months after! it was so bad. my wife was always trying to get away from it. and i would just let it out right on her because it made me feel better for all the stuff i was going thru! lol expecially when she was sleeping. i would just fart right on her. lol that is love. : ) lmao
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I was stubborn and wanted to take a bath... I was also mad because hubby was late getting home from work. I got stuck in the bathtub! The worst part was dh wasn't just late he was kinda stranded... his car broke down and he was in an area with no cell reception. I had to get my brother in law (who we were living with at the time) to come help me out of the bathtub! I think I was in there for like two hours waiting on dh to come home and I couldn't sit there anymore! It was horrible :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 12:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Hmm, my pregnancy was really emotional. We were moving in the middle, in the military, to a different country. But I remember chasing my DH around the house with gas... he hated it when I farted next to him.. and I'd be crying cuz he would walk away from me. I think the most embarrassing thing was anytime we would go somewhere I would end up puking in the street. Our car had to be sent over early, so we didn't have a car for a month! So, I would puke EVERYWHERE! I felt bulimic. Not gonna lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Well the farting is funny... My hubby lights mine on fire (yes it really does work)... But my embarassing story was when I was about 4 weeks and upset all day my hubby was TRYING to cheer me up so he said I eat stinky donuts and I just started balling "I don't eat stinky donuts!!!" Later on that I was laughing so hard because neither of us knew what a stinky donut was...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• umm hmm...lol my water broke but contractions never picked up so my midwife told me to go on with my regular day and call her when they got closer together. so we dropped my DD off and went grocery shopping. I was literally just pouring fluids haha and no regular pad would do, so i actually took one of my daughters diapers and a pair of granny panties and went shopping. My boyfriend thought it was hilarious because with every step you could here the diaper swishing around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• When I was in labor with my daughter, I remember yelling at my mom (rather than dd's dad) for bringing me into this world and making me have to go threw the pain of having my own. I just think it was very ironic.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Lol i just got over a bad chest cold but i still had a cough(this was a week ago)my b/f and I were at a starbucks and i was drinking ice tea and i started coughing really bad, i couldn't stop and i knew it was gonna happen and I peed my pants, i was so embarressed i had my b/f hold our umbrella behind me as we walked the mile home!
    Kelleyriley

Answer by Kelleyriley at 11:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2010