How often do you close out your Questions?

If I have less then 15 answers it is easy for me to close them out but when it is more then I cannot make up my mind for a "best answer"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I delete my questions after 2-3 days. I rarely ever pick a best answer. But only because the answer I WOULD choose, person posted it anon. and i REFUSE to pick an anon as best answer.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• if there is no best answer I dont ever close them. But if some one really helped me then I choose them
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• lol i know what you mean, if i have like 80 answers, it takes me a while to figure out which one i really like best, & sometimes i cant choose between like two different ones but i usually always figure it out. the only time i dont close it, is if i dont like any of the answers i got.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Once a month or so I go and close mine. I always pick a best answer.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2010