well just got back from the hospital and i was 2 a half but they just sent me home and have to wait.my unborn daughter is being very stubborn.but so is her dad that is not a part of our lives.

veronica397

Asked by veronica397 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not understanding your question but I'll try to answer. If you're wondering why they are sending you home it's because you still have a bit of time before actually having her. I know your anixous to meet your baby girl but just relax and enjoy this experience because it's a memory you truely will want to hold onto. In order to get your mind off of it, read a book, watch some movies, do a scrapbook. Etc....Just hang in there, you're almost there!
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• it will happen soon, I PROMISE!! take a break put your feet up and eat! take a nap, rest, rest, rest!! soon all of this waiting will be a faint memory!! good for you girl!! sorry about your baby daddy. he will come aroud and if not, HIS LOSS!! you are a good momma, everything will be ok. but i am telling you go to sleep cause you WILL need it!! : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i didn't know what your question was either but you could stick at 2 cm for quite a while. depending how many weeks you are. chances are good that your baby will be born by 42 weeks, definitely by 43 :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2010